Monday, September 10, 2012

Here we go.

I have mulled over the idea of creating a fashion blog for quite some time now. It's something I said I would do once junior year started, but it never happened. Then once I got a smart phone I said I'd start, but still it never happened. Then once I got a functioning camera I again said I would start, but it never happened. You catching a pattern? Now it's happening. A friend at school actually gave me the final push. Commenting casually on my outfit she said I should start an outfit of the day blog. Well, here it is. My daily fashion journal, you could say. Everything from my favorite trends, to new collections, to fashion week, to "street style" (more like hallway style) at my school, and of course outfits of the day. Welcome to my Dawn Choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment