Tuesday, September 11, 2012

NYFW: Zac Posen


(courtesy of nymag.com)

I'm a little late on this one, but better late than never. The Zac Posen collection is one of my favorites so far for S/S 2013. I fell in love with the below the knee skirts, sweetheart necklines, and delicate cap sleeves. Zac Posen presented what he is known for, sophisticated, luxurious clothing.  Not only were the clothes exquisite, but the soundtrack that Posen choose to accompany the collection just threw me into a whimsical happy place. What's better than some good Etta James?








































I was extremely happy to find out Herieth Paul walked during the Zac Posen S/S 2013 collection. Herieth Paul, remember her name. I first noticed this model in a spread in Teen Vogue a few months back. Took one look at her, and just fell in love with her facial features. She isn't a "new face" anymore, but she is still extremely unknown. I see stardom in her future. (fingers crossed it happens)

No comments:

Post a Comment