Saturday, September 15, 2012

Football is kinda related to fashion...


Courtesy of Huntley Voice

We have a state recognized student section (if you can count a Comcast poll as state recognized) and while I came to the football game last night as a fan with friends, an opportunity presented itself. One of my Editors, from the school newspaper, asked if I wanted to do some fan interviews about "Raider Nation" and the upcoming homecoming week, naturally I said yes, why not. Guys, I now know why Oprah loves the job she does, video interviews are fun (and I'm guessing Oprah doesn't hate the couple billion she makes). The combination of interviewing everyone with the fact we rushed the field at the end of the night, made it a day I will never forget. There are moments in life where you just feel infinite, like the stars are aligned and for a few moments, or minutes everything seems, perfect. Last night was one.

The theme of the game was costumes, if anyone was wondering what was up with some of the outfits. 


Us rushing the football field! It was such an interesting experience I had to add "rush a football field" to my bucket list just so I could cross it off. Yeah, i'm sentimental like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment