Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Outfit of the Day



New York Fashion Week is slowly coming to a close. Two collections left and it's over. I got dressed this morning, on the last full day of runway shows, and wanted to honor the day in a bittersweet way. The outfit is fun, but not too fun. It's mature, but not too mature. I have a lot of fun dressing into more business like attire. One day I will probably be working in the business world, whether it is through my plans of fashion, or in a corporate setting. The way I see it, this is just practice for who I am to become one day. I believe that we must dress, and act like the person we want to be, we shouldn’t lose our true identity, but transform and mold it.

1 comment:

  1. I love what you said about how we should "act like the person we want to be, we shouldn't lose our true identity, but transform and mold it." I'm going to try to remember that more often when being stuck on what to wear and just generally- it's a great motto, not just for fashion but for life in general haha!I love your braids by the way :)

    www.lestyleconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete