Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Better late than never: Homecoming








Outfit: dress (BCBG), shoes (BCBG), vintage earrings

Homecoming was two weeks ago, and I didn't post anything about it other than our spirit week outfits. If you haven't noticed yet, I am extremely forgetful. I keep forgetting to blog on here daily, tumblr is easy, I have an app for that, this one takes a little more effort. I was debating if I even wanted to go to the Homecoming dance this year, but am so happy I did, it was the best one yet. I personally am not big on having a date when I go to Homecoming, I think this dance is one of the few that's a little more fun when you're single. You have the freedom to dance with whomever you want, without feeling like you're ditching your date. Plus, I'm not big on how people "grind" around here. They do this ridiculous hip sway, it's just a lazy dance style. I would not be able to sit down and just grind for 3 hours, it'd be excruciatingly boring. The only downside to not having a date though, are those awkward 4 minutes during a slow song. In my school though half the couples were grinding during the slow songs, so hey I was not missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment