Friday, October 19, 2012

Outfit of the Day



Today was a rough morning. You ever have those days, you wake up and you KNOW that it's going to be a rough one?  I'm 17 and have no license, so I have to take the bus to school. Well I ran to the bus stop this morning, while it was all wet and rainy, in my bare feet holding my shoes. I was a bit of a hot mess. Then during distribution of the newspaper at school, all these little underclassmen are making out, doing stupid things, and clogging the hallways not moving out of the way. I swear I wasn't that annoying when I was younger.

Tonight's senior night, and the final football game I might go to as a high school student!! We made it to the playoffs (which starts next week) but i'll be on a college visit that weekend, so can't go :( Our school has really come together over the past few years to support members in our community with breast cancer. We've done pink-outs for basketball games for the past 2 years. Tonight's the first one for a football game (at least I think it is). On a complete side note, I own almost nothing pink....I find that really strange.

I find it so interesting how life works. One day your healthy, and the next, you could have cancer. I really wonder how all these diseases, all these deaths play into God's plan.

That's enough deep talk for an outfit of the day post, have a good weekend everyone :)

xoxo Omo

No comments:

Post a Comment