Monday, June 30, 2014

Palermo and Huebl Wed

Oliviapalermo.com
She might have played the bitch back in the days of The City, but I adore Olivia Palermo.. and her wedding ensemble.

Palermo wore a cream sweater, white shorts, and a tulle skirt all designed by Carolina Herrera for her special occasion. Girl makes opting out of a traditional wedding gown look good.

  
Oliviapalermo.com
Her sense of style is so clean, sophisticated and classy. It's a step up from just being classically preppy, and a lot more accessible. She is (and has been for a while) one of my biggest style icons. I don't think I personally have a specific style, I take inspiration from wherever it comes. However there are certain people no matter what they wear you just look at them and say, "Yes. That's it. That's me, that's what I want to look like."

Olivia Palermo and her model/photographer hubby Johannes Huebl wed in a civil service in Bedford, New York over the past weekend.

I can't get over how cute they look, they just look so editorial. I mean they're both models in their own right, which makes that easier, but gosh I feel like there wedding photos deserve the glossy treatment. I liked those shots from Brides Magazine, but this is just, it's different, and more her.

For those wondering, cause I Immediately thought this after seeing her solo shot, those are the shoes from the
first Sex and the City movie. I knew immediately those were the same Manolo Blahnik shoes Carrie wed Big in. (I love me some SATC.) A very beautiful, and fitting something blue.



No comments:

Post a Comment