Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hannah Montana Had One Thing Right

Courtesy of Pintrest
Life’s what you make it so let’s make it rock.

Those may be lines from Miley Cyrus’s alter ego but, Hannah Montana was right.

There are no perfect situations I’ve come to find, and the things you think will be perfect hardly turnout to be so.

I’ve been searching for something better, thinking another place and scenario will be better, but it’s not places that make us better, but people. If you surround yourself with the right kind of people and you put all your energy on making your current situation better, and not looking for better elsewhere, I think you’ll find it.

I think when you’re young you want so bad to make sure you live a life that matters. For me I always I had to do more, be more, succeed more to feel like I’m having an impact. But, you can create an impact and matter wherever you are. It’s about being a good person, putting out the right kind of energy and living a righteous life.

If you decide to be better, and make active changes to live a better life, your life will be better. How you frame a situation in your mind determines how you'll feel about it.  You don’t always have to seek somewhere else out. Use what you have now, and make your life rock. 



No comments:

Post a Comment